We encourage readers to sign up for the publishing notification service for this journal. Use the Register link at the top of the home page for the journal. This registration will result in the reader receiving the Table of Contents by email for each new issue of the journal. This list also allows the journal to claim a certain level of support or readership. See the journal's Privacy Statement, which assures readers that their name and email address will not be used for other purposes.
This page also covers the following topics for readers:
Readers Can Order Hard Copies from the journal
Hard copies are available upon author request; we have the following options:
- 3 distribution copies (each copy contains the author paper only + table of contents + journal's cover) -- cost is 64 USD + transfer fees.
- 1 full volume copy +1 distribution copies -- cost is 119 USD + transfer fees.
- 1 full volume copy -- cost is 105 USD + transfer fees.
- Note: The delivery depends on the chosen option and on the volume in which the paper is published (between 20-60 days).
- Note: the fees also cover any costs related to the delivery of the hard copies to the author by postal office.
If you hold a PhD then you can register yourself as a reviewwer using the following registration page.
- During the registration; you must click the check box near the following statement "reviewer: Able to review articles." This statement is found at the end of the registration form).
- Please add the email address email@example.com in your address book so that the messages from Editorial Office do not end up in your spam without you knowing it.