An alternative way to send and receive money in remittance companies of somali
Electronic money transfer is a regulated payment service performed from an electronic device, which enables users, have access to their money anywhere and at any time without need for a bank account. Real money is converted into electronic money (e-money) and put into electronic devices so that financial transactions such as the transfer of funds from one subscriber to another can be carried-out through an electronic device. The concept of mobile money was established to ensure financial services are made available to the unbanked population. By enabling digital payments, electronic money transfer reduces dependency on cash whilst providing a platform for customers to access a much broader range of financial services. In Somalia most of remittance companies are nearing to collapse because of monopolization of telecommunication companies those made E-money services such as EVC-PLUS of HORMUD Company and E-DAHAB of SOMTEL Companies; the two companies are eliminating the remittance companies those don’t have telecommunications; For this reason, the study is about to discover an alternative way to transfer money in order to survive the existence of small remittance companies. In order to success for this study, the researcher has done to an experiment by combining different technologies such as PHP, MySQL and android app; and the experiment gained to send and receive money without need telecommunication service since it full filed Electronic money transfer.
Merritt, C. (August 2010). Retail Payments Risk Forum White Paper. Atlanta: Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
AM Farkad e, (2015). A Widely Growing Mobile Operating System. Retrieved, 2017, from ijcsma.com/publications/January/2015/V3109.pdf.
Meier, R. (2010), Professional Android 2 Application Development. Indianapolis, IN. Wiley Publishing, Inc.
ADESOYE, T. A., ESDRAS, P. I., & SHITTU, A. (2015). A MONEY TRANSFER SYSTEM. Nigeria.
Tausworthe, R. C. (1984). The work breakdown structure in software project management. In R. C. Tausworthe, Journal of Systems and Software 1(3) (pp. 181-186).
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to reject the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.