A Secure Web Based Records Management System for Prisons: A Case of Kisoro Prison in Uganda
Carlson, M. (1999); Garrett, Judith Simon, Prison and Jail Administration: Practice and Theory, Jones and Bartlett Publishers. Retrieved on Febuary 10, 2017
Enrado P. (2000). Staff and patient, Room and Resource scheduling systems. Healthcare IT news, e-connection. Retrieved on Febuary 12, 2017 from http://www.healthcareitnews.com/new
Carter, L., and Belanger, (2005). The Utilization of e-government services citizen trust, innovation and acceptance factors; France,. Information Systems 15 (1), 5-25.
Diiulio, J. J. (1990). Governing Prisons: A Comparative Study of Correctional Management, Simon and Schuster. ISBN 0-02-907883-0.
Oludele Awodele, Onuiri Ernest E., Olaore Olufunmike A., Sowunmi Oluwawunmi O.Ugo - Ezeaba Anita A. (2015). A Real-Time Crime Records Management System for National Security Agencies. European Journal of Computer Science and Information Technology Vol.3, No.2, pp.1-12
Norman B. & Johnston (2000). Collection of Prison Architectural Plans, 19th-20th century (collection description), Lloyd Sealy Library Special Collections, John Jay College of Criminal Justice
Ivan N. & Godfrey O. O. (2016). A Secure Application for Information Sharing in Organizations: A Case Study of Kabale District Local Government. International Journal of Computer (IJC). ISSN 2307-4523 (Print & Online). Volume 21, No 1, pp 64-77.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to reject the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.