Call for Papers 2021: September
PAPERS SUBMISSION IS OPEN FOR September 2021:
(We Accept Full-Papers Written in ENGLISH only)
Deadline for Paper Submissions is September 2021: September 30, 2021 end at 23:00 PM GMT.
Date of Publication: Accepted manuscripts will be published within 2-5 days after acceptance in September issue
Paper Acceptance/Rejection Notification: within 21 days
Accepted papers will be published online ISSN (Online) and printed ISSN (Print)
kindly Click the following link to get indexing list.
Click the following link for the Topics Covered by the Journal
Low cost paper publication (each paper will cost 105 USD).
For all details About the Journal CLICK HERE.
Submissions are also allowed by Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
BENEFITS FOR AUTHORS WHEN PUBLISHING THEIR ARTICLES WITH the International Journal of Computer (IJC):
- Fast, and Easy publication Process (not always guaranteed; but usually within 21 days). Kindly check the journal’s Peer Review Process.
- Indexing in Ulrich's Database and in Google Scholar as well as in more than 40 Indexing, listing, and abstracting partners. kindly Click the following link to get indexing list.
- IJC provides free "Soft Copy of paper" to Authors; this copy can be downloaded directly from the journal’s site immediately after publication.
- All authors can access their (lifetime accounts) to Print articles, read Indexing metadata, use the citation tools, download Supplementary files for certain articles, Finding References, Email articles directly, Email the authors, receive updates, receive news feeds, and Post a Comment.
- All authors can get free "Electronic Certificate of Publication for Free" for their published papers upon request.
- All Papers are published online as well as in Hard copy of journal (hard copies for the published papers are available upon author request for extra fees).
- IJC provides "Soft Copy of paper" to Authors; this copy can be downloaded directly from the journal’s site.
- IJC provides “Free Soft Copy of the Journal Cover for Printing”. Authors can download this cover from here.
|Like us on Facebook:|
IMPORTANT DATES FOR THE CURRENT VOLUME (September 2021)
Deadline for Paper Submissions is September 2021: September 29, 2021 end at 23:00 PM GMT.
Submission is open for September 2021: September 01, 2021 starting from 01:00 AM GMT.
Paper status notification: 4 -21 days (for September 2021 CURRENT VOLUME)
Publication Due: 3 days after registration (for September 2021 CURRENT VOLUME)
Camera Ready Due (After acceptance): 1-7 days to avoid any delays in publishing the author's paper
INSTRUCTIONS FOR AUTHORS:
- Submitted manuscripts must be formatted according to the camera-ready format using the template that can be downloaded from here.
- Papers must be submitted as MS Word format via the IJC open journal system (IJC OJS) (https://ijcjournal.org/index.php/InternationalJournalOfComputer/about/submissions)
- The manuscripts should not exceed 20 pages unless the authors are willing to pay extra charge at the time of publication.
- Submitted papers should not be previously published in or be under consideration for publication in another conference or journal.
- The Editorial Board reserves the right to not review papers that either exceed the length or have been submitted or published elsewhere.
- Submissions must prepared using the following structure: abstract, key words, introduction, materials and methods, results, conclusions, References. Before you submit a manuscript to IJC journal please ensure you have read the Author's Guidelines.
Kindly download and share this call for papers page: