Alternative Face Recognition Using Neural Network
The main goal of this paper is to asses prototype of Alternative image recognition Using Neural network to check users As now days there are many security issues especially key areas such as banks , Government compound, universities as creating many challenges using human talent include customer queue ,time consuming for insuring security and high rate of security risks ,This access control as system allows only authorized persons to access to restricted areas. there was face recognition automatic system using RF and GSM technology but in this study we use with face recognition Neural network to overcome to the angle capture problems in image processing and increasing security by solving orientation angle ,light, pose , low resolution and facial expression and many factors also we compare many methods used in this area.
1 Green, Mary W. (1999) The Appropriate and Effective Use of Security Technologies in U.S. Schools, A Guide for Schools and Law Enforcement Agencies, Sandia National Laboratories.
2 Pearson, K. (1901). "On Lines and Planes of Closest Fit toSystems of Points in Space" (PDF). Philosophical Magazine. 2 (11): 559–572.
3 B. Kosko, “Adaptive bidirectional associative memories,” Applied Optics, vol. 26, no. 23, pp. 4947–4960, 1987.
4 SF Muni Deploys Surveillance System That Spots Suspicious Activity (2012) CBS San Francisco and Bay City News Service.
5 Facial Recognition Technology: An analysis with scope in India Vol. 8, No. 1, 2010.
6 The neural-network analysis data filters Alexey Minin, JASS 2006.
7 International Journal of Computer Science and Information Security, Vol. 8, No. 1, 2010.
8 A. Abdallah, M. Abou El-Nasr, and A. Lynn Abbott, “A New Face Detection Technique using 2D DCT and Self Organizing Feature Map” in Proc. of World Academy of Science, Engineering and Technology, Vol. 21, May 2007, pp. 15-19.
9 http://www.goglobalcomms.com/ June 24, 2017].
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to reject the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.