Modeling and Controller Design for the Air-to-Air Missile Uncertain System
The guidance and control problem of the air-to-air missile system is studied. A nonlinear, coupling dynamic model of the air-to-air missile with six degrees of freedom is investigated, and a uncertain control system is proposed according to some assumptions and simplifications. Then, based on Lyapunov stability theory, a Lyapunov function is employed, and a controller is designed for the air-to-air missile. Numerical simulations show that the control system proves the correctness and has preferably tracking performance and illustrate the effectiveness of the proposed controller.
I. Shkolnikov, Y. Shtessel, D. Lianos. “Integrated guidance-control system of a homing interceptor: sliding mode approach.” AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference and Exhibit, 2001.
C. Tournes, Y. Shtessel. “Integrated guidance and autopilot for dual controlled missiles using higher order sliding mode controllers and observers.” AIAA Guidance, Navigation, and Control Conference, 2008.
Y. Shtessel，C. Tournes. “Integrated higher-order sliding mode guidance and autopilot for dual-control missiles.” AIAA Journal of Guidance, Control and Dynamics, vol. 32, no. 1, pp. 79-94, 2009.
T. Shima, M. Idan, O. Golan. “Sliding mode control for integrated missile autopilot guidance.” AIAA Journal of Guidance，Control and Dynamics, vol. 29, no. 2, pp. 250-260, 2006.
M. Idan, T. Shima. “Integrated sliding mode guidance and control for a missile with on-off actuators.” AIAA Journal of Guidance，Control and Dynamics, vol. 30, no. 4, pp. 1081-1089, 2007.
A. Koren, M. Idan, O. Golan. “Integrated sliding mode autopilot-guidance for dual-control missiles.” AIAA Journal of Guidance，Control and Dynamics, vol. 31, no. 1, pp. 204-214, 2008.
H. Nathan, S. N. Balakrishnan, C. Phillips. “Sliding mode integrated missile guidance and control.” AIAA Guidance, Navigation and Control Conference, 2010.
S. Sun, D. Zhou. “A finite time convergent variable structure guidance law.” Journal of Astronautics, vol. 29, no. 4, pp. 1258-1262, 2008.
Z. Zhu, P. Chen, B. Tang. “Designing integrated guidance and control law for air to air missile based on sliding mode control.” Journal of Northwestern Polytechnical University, Vol. 32, No. 2, pp. 213-219, 2014.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to reject the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.