Development of Human Resource Assessment and Selection Model for Computer System Design
The paper offers the model of assessment and selection of human resources, which is based on a multi-criteria expert method – a TOPSIS method. The proposed model allows us for carrying out assessment and selection of human resources based on the results of expert estimates and testing. The use of this model will allow us for developing a computer-based system supporting the decision-making on assessment and selection of human resources.
Rowley, C., Jackson, K. Human Resource Management,2011.
Hwang, C.L., Yoon, K. Multiple Attribute Decision Making: Methods and Applications. New York: Springer-Verlag.1981
Yoon, K. A reconciliation among discrete compromise situations. Journal of Operational Research Society. 38. 1987. pp. 277–286
G.R. Jahanshahloo , F. Hosseinzadeh Lotfi , M. Izadikhah . Extension of the TOPSIS method for decision-making problems with fuzzy data. Applied Mathematics and Computation. 2006. pp. 1544-1451
Basheleishvili, I., Tsiramua, S. (2018). DEVELOPMENT OF METHOD OF MULTIFUNCTIONAL PERSONNEL ASSESSMENT USING A TOPSIS METHOD. Journal of Technical Science and Technologies, 7(1).
Basheleishvili, I. (2018). The Algorithm of Selection and Functions Distribution of Multifunctional Personnel-Case when the Number of Functions is Greater than the Number of Personnel. Journal of Technical Science and Technologies, 6(2).
Basheleishvili, I., & Tsiramua, S. International Journal of Trend in Scientific Research and Development (IJTSRD)..
BARDAVELIDZE, A., BASHELEISHVILI, I., & BARDAVELIDZE, K. (2017). Research Investigation on Automatic Control System of Drying Apparatus Based on Fuzzy Logic. Journal of Technical Science and Technologies, 6(1).
Bardavelidze, A., Basheleishvili, I., & Bardavelidze, K. Microcontroller-Based Water Supply Control System. 2015.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to reject the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.