A Study on Image Forgery Detection Techniques
In this contemporary world, digital image plays a vital role in several application areas. Image forgery means that handling of the digital image to hide some significant or helpful information of the image. The aim of this study is to provide the knowledge of image forgery and its detection techniques for the new researchers.
Article in a Journal
. Xiaoqiang zhang and Xuesong wang, (November 2018), “Digital Image Encryption Algorithm Based on Elliptic Curve Public Cryptosystem.” IEEE Access, vol.6.
. Shwetha B and S V Sathyanarayana, (2017), ‘‘Digital image forgery detection techniques: a survey.” ACCENTS Transactions on Information Security, Vol.2 (5). Available:https://www.accentsjournals.org/paperInfo_online.php?journalPaperId=926&countPaper=251
. M.Y.Munirah,N.M.Nawi,N.Wahid and M.Shukra, (2016), “A comparative analysis of feature selection techniques for classification problems.” ARPN Journal of Engineering and Applied sciences, pp.13176-13187. Available:http://www.arpnjournals.org/jeas/research_papers/rp_2016/jeas_1116_5365.pdf
. Charmil Nitin Bharti and Purvi Tandel, (2016), “A Survey of Image Forgery Detection Techniques.” IEEE WiSPNET. Available: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/7566257
. Vijay Chondagar,Harshiv Pandya and Mehul Panchal, (2015), ‘‘A Review: Shadow Detection and Removal.” International Journal of Computer Science and Information Technologies, Vol. 6(6). Available: https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/6b2c/8d74727f62569f8b0397deb7512ddf944d75.pdf
. R.W.Ibrahim, Z.Moghaddasi, H.A.Jalab and R.M.Noor, (2015) “Fractional differential texture descriptors base on the mach ado entropy for image splicing detection.” International Journal of Computer Science issues, pp.4775-4786.
. A. Makandar and B. Halalli, (2015), “A review on preprocessing techniques for digital mammography images.” International Journal of computer applications, pp.0975-887. Available:https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/82f6/787a9b2e703feb3abb3b3e728dc8702fb637.pdf
. A.Phkan and M.Borah, (2014), “A survey paper on the feature extraction module of offline handwriting character recognition.” International Journal of computer Engineering and Applications, pp.51-60.
. L.C.Manikandan and Dr.R.K.Selvakumar, (2014), “A New Review on H.264 Video Coding Standard.” International Journal of Scientific Research,Vol.3, Issue.9.
. Y.Q.Zhao, M.Liao, F.Y.Shih and Y.Q.Shi, (2013), “Tampered region detection of inpainting JPEG images.” International Journal on light electron optics, pp.2487-2492. Available:https://www.researchgate.net/publication/256821420_Tampered_region_detection_of_inpainting_JPEG_images
. V.Christlein, C.Riess, J.Jordan and E.Angelopoulou, (2012) “An evaluation of popular copy-move forgery detection Approaches.” IEEE Transactions on information forensics and security, pp.1841-1854. Available: https://arxiv.org/pdf/1208.3665.pdf
. F.Peng,Y.Nie and M.Long, (2011) “A complete passive blind image copy-move forensics scheme based on compound statistics features.” International journal of Fornsic science, pp.21-25.
. B.Soloria and A.K.Nandi, (2011), “Automated detection and localization of duplicated regions affected by reflection, rotation and scaling in image forensics.” International Journal of signal Processing, pp.1759-1770. Available: https://dl.acm.org/citation.cfm?id=1975324
. B.Mahdian and S.Saic, (2010), “Blind methods for detecting image fakery.” IEEE Aerospace Electron System Management, pp.18-24.
. Z.Y. and N.R.Cao Gang, (2009), “Detection of image sharpening based on histogram aberration and ringing artifacts.” IEEE ICME, pp.1026-1029.
. H.Farid, (2006), “A survey of image forgery detection.” IEEE Signal Processing Magazine, pp.6-25. Available: http://ceng2.ktu.edu.tr/~gulutas/dif/1.pdf
. H.Bin Zang, C.Yang and X.Mei Quan, (2004), “Image authentication based on digital signature and semi-fragile watermarking.” Journal of Computer and Technology.
. C.S.Lu and H.Y.Mark Liao, (2003), “Structural digital signature for image authentication: An incidental Distortion Resistant Scheme.” IEEE Transactions on multimedia.
Articles from Conference Proceedings
. M.Ghorbani,M.Firouzmand and A.Faraahi,“DWT-DCT(QCD) based copy-move image forgery detection.” International conference on systems, signals and image processing,2011, pp.1-4. Available: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/abstract/document/5977368
.. Z.Zhou and X.Zhang, “Image splicing detection based on image quality and analysis of variance.” International Conference on education technology and computer (ICETC)2010, pp.242-246.
.. P.Sutthiwan,Y.Q.Shi,S.Wei and N.Tian,“Rake transform and edge statistics for image forgery detection.” IEEE international conference on multimedia, 2010, pp.1463-1468.
. Z.Fang,S.Wang and X.Zhang, “Image splicing detection using camera inconsistency.” International Conference on multimedia information networking and security,2009, pp.20-4.
. W.Lu,W.Sun and J.W.Huang, “Digital image forensics using statistical features and neural network classifiers.” International conference on machine learning and cybernetics,2008, pp.12-15.
Z.Zhang,Y.Ren.X.J.Ping,Z.Y.He and S.Z.Zhang, “A survey on passive blind image forgery by doctor method detection.” International conference on Machine learning and cybernetics,2008, pp.3463-3467. Available: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/4621003
. W.Luo,J.Huang and G.Qiu, “Robust detection of region-duplication forgery in digital images.” International conference on Pattern recognition,2006,pp.746-749.
. Fridrich J, “Robust bit extraction from images.” IEEE international conference on in multimedia computing and systems,1999,pp. 536-540. Available: https://ieeexplore.ieee.org/document/778542
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to reject the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.