Elaboration of Processing Chains for Spatio-temporal Analysis of Rainfall Data Application: Alaotra Mangoro Region, Madagascar
This present study was carried out within the framework of the automation of the processing chains of spatio-temporal data processing of climatological data in Madagascar. Our objective is to develop and automate the processing chains of rainfall data from ERA-Interim re-analyses of the European Meteorological Centre ECMWF to observe and analyze the evolution of precipitation over time and space. The chains are elaborated in a generic way by introducing statistical methods such as spatial interpolation, calculation of temporal and spatial averages, maximum entropy method, and principal component analysis. Then, the elaborated chains are implemented with MATLAB. Thus, the test of these chains has been performed in the Alaotra Mangoro region. The results obtained allowed us to observe, analyze and interpret the evolution of precipitation in this region of Madagascar during 35 years (1979 to 2013).
. http://www.blftrade.com/fr/trouver-un-marche/fiches-pays/madagascar/economie-3 (consulted on 14-08-2014)
. Ratsivalaka A. S., 2011. Quelques techniques de la télédétection appliquées à Madagascar à l’étude des changements climatiques et leurs impacts sur l’environnement. Madagascar-Revue de Géographie, volume 48 Page 12, Juillet 2011- Décembre 2011
. Razakavololona A., 2011. Indicateurs de vulnérabilité des exploitations agricoles face aux variabilités climatique et démographique: applications a la riziculture dans la région du lac Alaotra (Madagascar). Thèse de doctorat, Ecole Supérieure des Sciences Agronomiques, Université d’Antananarivo, octobre 2011.
. Shukri A. et Mustapha D., 2013. Mission FAO/PAM d'évaluation de la sécurité alimentaire à Madagascar. juin 2013.
. Dakhmouche M., 2010. Introduction à la Statistique Descriptive. Ecole Préparatoire en Sciences Economiques Commerciales Et des Sciences de Gestion de Constantine, Algérie, pp. 98.
. Burg J. P., 1967. Maximum entropy spectral analysis. in Proc. of the 37th Meeting of the Society of Exploration Geophysicists, (Oklahoma City), pp. 34–41, October 1967.
. Picinbono B. et Barret M., 1990. Nouvelle présentation de la méthode du maximum d'entropie. Laboratoire des Signaux et Systèmes, ESE, Plateau de Moulon, Technopole de Metz, vol.7(2), France
. Press W. H., Teukolsky S. A., Vetterling W. T, Flannery B. P., 1992. Numerical Recipes in C. Cambridge university press vol.2.
. Labarriere M., Krief J.-P., Gimonet B., 1993. Le filtrage et ses applications, Cepadues Edition.
. Jolliffe I. T., 2002. Principal Component Analysis. Second ed. Springer. Series in Statistics. New York: Springer-Verlag New York. PEARSON, Karl, 1901.
. Ambapour S., 2003. Introduction à l’analyse des données. Bureau d'Application des Méthodes Statistiques et Informatiques, Brazzaville, avril 2003.
. Saporta G., 2006. Probabilités, analyse des données et statistique. 2e édition révisée et augmentée, Paris : Editions Technip, France.
. Delmas J-F. et Salam S., 2009. Analyse en composantes principales. SCILAB à l’Ecole des Ponts ParisTech (http://cermics.enpc.fr/scilab_new/site/Tp/Statistique/acp/index.htm) (Consulté le 18/01/2015).
. Richard Goering, 2004. Matlab edges closer to electronic design automation world. EE Times
. The MathWorks, 2003. Statistics Toolbox User’s Guide Version 4.1. Revised for Version 4.1 (Release 13.0.1)
. The MathWorks, 2001. Signal Processing Toolbox User’s Guide. Revised for Version 5.1 (Release 12.1)
. The MathWorks, 2009. Mapping Toolbox™ User’s Guide. Revised for Version 3.0 (Release 2009b)
. Gerald D., 1971. Contribution géographique à l’étude du climat de Madagascar.
Copyright (c) 2021 International Journal of Computer (IJC)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to reject the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.