Proxy Promised Signcrypion Scheme Based on Elliptic Curve Crypto System
With the rapid growth in internet technology anonymity, repudiation and smacking the contents of messages are required for illegal businesses such as money laundering etc. In this paper we design and analyze a proxy promised signcrypion scheme based on elliptic curve cryptosystem. In this system the sender/original signer can give the authority of signcrypion to another entity namely proxy signcrypter and he generates promised signcryptext on the place of sender. The scheme is accomplished aim to improve the previous crypto-systems, due to the elliptic curve small system parameter, small public key certificates, faster implementation, low power consumption and small hardware processor requirements. This ECC based scheme provides high security and efficiency.
. Y. Zheng, “Digital Signcryption or How to Achieve Cost (Signature and Encryption) Cost (Signature) + Cost (Encryption),” Advances in Cryptology, LNCS, Vol. 1294. Springer-Verlag, pp.165–179, 1997.
. M. Mambo, K. Usuda, and E. Okamoto, “Proxy signatures for delegating signing operation,” Proc. 3rd ACM Conf. Comput. Commun. Secur. - CCS ’96, pp. 48–57, 1996.
. C. Gamage, J. Leiwo, and Y. Zheng, “An Efficient Scheme for Secure Message Transmission using Proxy-Signcryption,” in Proceedings of the 22nd Australasian Computer Science Conference ,pp.420-431, Springer,1999.
. Dwork, C., Naor, M., & Sahai, “Concurrent zero-knowledge”. In Proceedings of the thirtieth annual ACM symposium on Theory of computing (pp. 409-418). ACM, 1998.
. Hwang, Shin-Jia, and Yun-Hao Sung. "Confidential deniable authentication using promised Signcryption." Journal of Systems and Software 84, no. 10 (2011): 1652-1659.
. Z. Zhang, “ A New publicly verifiable proxy signcryption scheme”, In Progress on Cryptography2004).
. D. H. Elkamshoushy (2006) New proxy signcryption scheme with DSA verifier, Natl. Radio Sci. Conf. NRSC, Proc., no. Nrsc.
. Elkamchouchi et al ,“a new efficient strong proxy Signcryption scheme based on a combination of hard problems”, IEEE International Conference on Systems, Man and Cybernetics, 2009.
. Hwang, S. J., & Chi, J. F. , “Non-Interactive Fair Deniable Authentication Protocols with Indistinguishable Confidentiality and Anonymity”. Journal of Applied Science and Engineering, 16(3), 305-318,2013.
. Harn, L., & Ren, J, “ Design of fully deniable authentication service for e-mail applications”. Communications Letters, IEEE, 12(3), 219-221, 2008.
. Hwang, S. J., & Chi, J. F, “Non-Interactive Fair Deniable Authentication Protocols with Indistinguishable Confidentiality and Anonymity”. Journal of Applied Science and Engineering, 16(3), 305-318, 2013.
. Di Raimondo, M., & Gennaro, R, “New approaches for deniable authentication”. Journal of cryptology, 22(4), 572-615,2009.
. Jin, C., Xu, C., Zhang, X., Xie, Q., & Li, F. (2013). A novel certificateless deniable authentication protocol. IACR Cryptology ePrint Archive, 2013, 414.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to reject the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.