In the Cloud Storage Market How Users are Using it without Hesitation (Report 2016)
Cloud Storage, today has become an integral part of IT related persons lives. It also use in many businesses institute to store their important data. But, they always concern about its security. User of Cloud Storage can’t use it without hesitation. So, it is important to know for provider and builder that why user feel unsecure and what are the factors for hesitation to use Cloud Storage. In this paper we focus on user opinion for their hesitation to use Cloud Storage.
Bertion, E., Paci, F., & Ferrini, R. (2009). Privacy-Preserving Digital Identity Management for Cloud Computing. IEEE Computer Society Data Engineering Bulletin, March 2009, pp. 1-4.
Bruening, P.J. & Treacy, B.C. (2009). Cloud Computing: Privacy, Security Challenges. Bureau of National Affairs, 2009, pp. 1-2.
Mathisen, “Security Challenges and Solutions in Cloud Computing” 5th IEEE International Conference on Digital Ecosystems and Technologies (IEEE DEST2011) , Daejeon, Korea, 2011, pp. 1-9.
Gajek, S., Jensen, M., Liao, L., & Schwenk, J. (2009). Analysis of Signature Wrapping Attacks and Countermeasures. In Proceedings of the IEEE International Conference on Web Services, Los Angeles, California, USA, July 2009, pp. 575-582.
Takabi, H., Joshi, J. B. D., & Ahn, G.-J. (2010). Security and Privacy Challenges in Cloud Computing Environments.IEEE Security and Privacy, Vol 8, No 6, 2010, pp. 24-31.
D. Sheppard, “Is loss of control the biggest hurdle to cloud computing?” 2014; http://www.itworldcanada.com/blog/is-loss-of-control-the-biggest-hurdle-to-cloud-computing/95131
Top Threats Working Group, “The notorious nine: cloud computing top threats in 2013,” 2013; https://downloads.cloudsecurityalliance.org/initiatives/top_threats/The_Notorious_Nine_Cloud_Computing_Top_Threats_in_2013.pdf.
J. R. Raphael, “The worst cloud outages of 2013 (so far),”2013; http://www.infoworld.com/article/2606768/cloud-com-puting/107783-The-worst-cloud-outages-of-2013-so-far.html.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to reject the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.