An Adaptive Framework For Bandwidth Allocation In Cloud Networks
The increasing user demands for services in Virtual Machines and Cloud computing has made the resource allocation an impossible task to be manually performed by human operators. Software Defined Networks (SDNs) and Virtual Networks have been increasingly getting attention as a way for managing these configurations due to the abstraction of the controlling part of the network and its decoupling from the forwarding layer. In this partial paper, we summarize the paradigm of SDNs and Virtual Networks and survey the state of-the-art of dynamic resource allocation in the field of Virtual Machines and Cloud computing using SDNs and Virtual Networks.
Houda Jmila, Djamal Zeghlache (2015). An Adaptive Load Balancing Scheme for Evolving Virtual Networks, 2015 IEEE12th Annual IEEE Consumer Communications and Networking Conference (CCNC)
Chowdhury, N. and Boutaba, R. (2010). A survey of network virtualization. Computer Networks, 54(5):862–876.
Feng, T., Bi, J., and Wang, K. (2014). Joint allocation and scheduling of network resource for multiple control applications in SDN.
Hu, F., Hao, Q., and Bao, K. (2014). A survey on software defined networking (SDN) and open flow: From concept to implementation.
Mijumbi, R., Gorricho, J.-L., Serrat, J., Claeys, M., De Turck, F., and Latr´e, S. (2014). Design and evaluation of learning algorithms for dynamic resource management in virtual networks. In IEEE/IFIP Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS), Krakow, Poland.
Sreenivasa Reddy, D Venkatesh, K Ramesh (2015). Consignment Re-Balancing for Dispersed File Schema in Clouds. In International Journal of Advanced Research in Computer Science and Software Engineering, Volume 5, Issue 6, June 2015
Moens, H., Hanssens, B., Dhoedt, B., and De Turck, F. (2014). Hierarchical network aware placement of service oriented applications in clouds. In Network Operations and Management Symposium (NOMS), 2014 IEEE, pages 1–8. IEEE.
Nunes, B., Mendonca, M., Nguyen, X., Obraczka, K., and Turletti, T. (2014). A survey of software-defined networking: Past, present, and future of programmable networks.
Parikh, S. M. (2013). A survey on cloud computing resource allocation techniques. In Engineering (NUiCONE), 2013 Nirma University International Conference on, pages 1–5. IEEE.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to reject the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.