Analysis and Design of "Dates Traceability System"
Food chain traceability verifies the breadth and depth characteristics to meet the production process and to reach desired objectives such as insuring food safety and providing consumers with added confidence in the food authenticity. Information technology is an attractive solution that helps achieve the traceability objectives. This is especially true with the wide spread of the Web technologies. This paper is intended to enable any consumer for tracking dates products from its origin farm all the production stages to its final consumption. The functionalities of this system will include managing dates product data and their related actors, elaborating a way of coding dates product so that we can extract all traceability information using this code, helping/supporting finding anomalies (if any) in the chain of production and improving the dates quality. At any stage of the chain a product can be traced-back and offering services to health and government organizations to get better vision of the date's product history.
Kefei Liu, " Research on the Food Safety Supply Chain Traceability Management System Base on the Internet of Things", International Journal of Hybrid Information Technology, Volume 8, Number 6 , pp.25-34 ,March 2015.
Shengnan Sun and Xiaoqiang Wang , "Food and Rural Initiatives", International Journal of Innovative Computing, Information and Control, Volume 7, Number 5(A), pp. 2201- 2212, May 2011.
Mae Alexander, "Importance of Food Traceability", Available: http:// www.articlesbase. com/industrial- articles/importance-of-food-traceability-5074466.html[ Jul 28, 2011].
Yoon-Min. et.al," Developing A RFID-based Food Traceability System in Korea Ginseng Industry: Focused on the Business Process Reengineering", International Journal of Control and Automation, Volume. 8, Number 4, pp. 397-406, Aug 2015.
Floor Verdenius and Nicole Koenderink, "Designing traceability system" , Wageningen University and Research Center, 2009.
Yurong Li and Yi Yu , "The Research and Application of Software component technology In food traceability system" , International Conference on Computer Application and System Modeling (ICCASM), IEEE , PP 387 – 390, 2010.
ZHENG Huoguo . et.al ,"Design and Implementation of Quality Traceability Label for Cereal and Oil" , PP 469 -473,2007.
Lijuan Huang et.al , " Designing and Planning Agricultural Supply Chain Traceability System Based on Modern RFID Technology " , International Conference on Mechatronic Science, Electric Engineering and Computer, , Jilin, China ,PP 2112 – 2118, August 19-22, 2011.
Manitoba Agriculture, "Food and Rural Initiatives",
EAN international, " Traceability of fish guidelines " , 7th November 2002 , PP 1-45 .
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to reject the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.