Multi Agents Classification System with Reliable Measure of Generalization
In this paper an efficient classification system using hierarchal multi_agent's technology based on neural network is introduced, where each agent implements as a neuraogy effort to o do thisl network (trained using back propagation learning algorithm). The system consist of two layers of agents, the top layer contain one agent works as control agent, its responsibility is to select the right agent from the agents in the lower layer to classify the related pattern depending on data’s features. Two techniques were used (regularization and earlier stopping criteria) to select the best one for each data set depending . The system provides a degree of generalization with the ability to improve it if there is a need for more generalization. The developed system was tested using different standard datasets obtained from the (University of California, Irvine) UCI Machine Learning Repository for the empirical analysis of machine learning algorithms. These are (User Knowledge Level, iris, and Banknote Authentication Dataset).
Zhang, G.P., "Neural Networks for Classification: A Survey", Systems, Man, and Cybernetics, Part C: Applications and Reviews, IEEE Transactions on Vol. 30, No.4, Nov2000.
R. J. Brachman, Yahoo Research, “Synthesis Lectures on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning”, Intelligent Autonomous Robotics, Peter Stone 2007.
S. Russel, Peter Norving, "Artificial intelligence modern approach", 2010.
J. Hao • Ho-fung Leung, “Interactions in Multiagent Systems: Fairness, Social Optimality and Individual Rationality”, Higher Education Press, Beijing and Springer-Verlag Berlin Heidelberg 2016.
Farooq A.," Biologically Inspired Modular Neural Networks ", Ph.D. thesis, Virginia Polytechnic Institute and State University, 2000.
M. Negnevitsky., "Artificial Intelligence A Guide to Intelligent Systems", Second Edition Pearson Education Limited 2005.
A. G., KostaY.P., Gaurang P., Chintan G., “ Initial Classification Through Back Propagation In a Neural Network Following Optimization Through GA to Evaluate the Fitness of an Algorithm”, International Journal of Computer Science & Information Technology (IJCSIT), Vol. 3, No. 1, Feb 2011.
D. Gries and Fred B. Schneider, “Fundamentals of the New Artificial Intelligence”, Springer-Verlag London Limited 2008.
K.Lin Du • M. N. S. Swamy., “Neural Networks and Statistical Learning”, _ Springer-Verlag London 2014.
Authors who submit papers with this journal agree to the following terms:
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
- By submitting the processing fee, it is understood that the author has agreed to our terms and conditions which may change from time to time without any notice.
- It should be clear for authors that the Editor In Chief is responsible for the final decision about the submitted papers; have the right to accept\reject any paper. The Editor In Chief will choose any option from the following to review the submitted papers:A. send the paper to two reviewers, if the results were negative by one reviewer and positive by the other one; then the editor may send the paper for third reviewer or he take immediately the final decision by accepting\rejecting the paper. The Editor In Chief will ask the selected reviewers to present the results within 7 working days, if they were unable to complete the review within the agreed period then the editor have the right to resend the papers for new reviewers using the same procedure. If the Editor In Chief was not able to find suitable reviewers for certain papers then he have the right to reject the paper.
- Author will take the responsibility what so ever if any copyright infringement or any other violation of any law is done by publishing the research work by the author
- Before publishing, author must check whether this journal is accepted by his employer, or any authority he intends to submit his research work. we will not be responsible in this matter.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- The cost covered in the publication fees is only for online publication of a single manuscript.