Terms & Conditions
The following “Terms and Conditions” are apply to the use of the IJC website “Site URL: ”http://ijcjournal.org/” and to all sites owned by the Global Society of Scientific Research and Researchers (GSSRR). Any one access this site must agree to obey to the following “Terms and Conditions” mentioned in this page.
- Links from this website are provided for information and convenience only and we have no control over and cannot therefore accept responsibility or liability for the content of any linked third party website. We do not endorse any linked website.
- IJC welcomes links to the Site. You may establish a hypertext link to the IJC Site or to any GSSRR sites, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by IJC journal or by the GSSRR.
Exclusions and Limitations of Liability
- This website has been prepared with the aim of publishing author papers. Given the nature of the Internet we cannot guarantee that this website or the websites to which it is linked will always be available to authors and other users.
- This website and any information or other material contained in it are made available strictly on the basis that you accept it on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis.
- Neither IJC nor its suppliers or licensors makes any warranty whatsoever, including without limitation, that the operation of the Site will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- The IJC and the GSSRR will not be responsible for any injury and/or damage to persons, animals or property as a matter of products liability, negligence or otherwise, or from any use or operation of any ideas, instructions, methods, products, clinical judgment or procedures contained in the Site. We do not guarantee\we are not responsible that any suggested test or procedure will be safe and true, so you should not implement or use any ideas, instructions, methods or procedures unless their use is justified by you.
- Discussions, views, and recommendations as to medical or health care procedures, methods, products, choice of drugs, and drug dosages are the responsibility of the authors.
- Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).
Use of the journal: what authorised users are allowed to do
- Any authorised user may: search, save, download and print out copies of individual articles from the database of the Journal for their personal use.
- Authorised users may make multiple copies of any items from the database or from the hard copy of the Journal for inclusion in course packs, which may then be distributed to other authorised users, provided that such copies are only used for teaching purposes within the institution and that no charge is made for such copies. Such items must bear the following notice: © International Journal of Computer (IJC) (volume number, pages, year of publication).
Usage restrictions: what authorised users are NOT allowed to do
- Items from the database may not be copied or distributed for commercial advantage.
- Material from the Journal may not be altered, manipulated or used to prepare derivative works, or published in any other format in any medium without written permission from International Journal of Computer (IJC) .
- There is no guarantee that the information contained in the online journal’s site is identical to the print version.
- The Publisher does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of any information contained in the online version of the Journal.
- The Publisher will have no liability to any person for any loss or damage arising out of use of, or inability to use, the online version of the Journal.
- If at any time, due to any legal reason, if the journal stops accepting manuscripts or could not publish already accepted manuscripts, we will have the right to cancel all or any one of the manuscripts without any compensation or returning back any kind of processing cost.
- If access is suspended or interrupted, owing to circumstances beyond the Publisher's control, liability shall be limited to restoring access as soon as is practicable.
The Global Society of Scientific Research and Researchers (GSSRR) and the IJC journal may change those “Terms and Conditions” from time to time; The Publisher reserves the right to modify the terms of this agreement immediately by providing notice online. Continued use of the online Journal for more than 30 days after such notice shall constitute acceptance of such modification.
Notification of Infringement
Notifications regarding any alleged intellectual property infringement should be directed to the IJC editor at email@example.com .
Notification of plagiarism
Notifications regarding any plagiarism issue should be directed to the IJC editor at firstname.lastname@example.org .
Notification of other issues \ general queries regarding the “Terms and Conditions” within this page:
Any questions about whether a particular use is authorized or not should be directed to the IJC editor at email@example.com .